Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday To You!

For my sister's birthday this year, I really wanted to make her something meaningful so I chose to make her a necklace with a photo of her son. I like what I came up with and, more importantly, so did she.



These pictures are pretty terrible but hey, they work, eh? I really wish I would have gotten some better snap shots of it before I gave it to her... ah well :)

The second picture does show how cool the cabochon (bubble) makes the pendant look. To make it, I just glued the picture of my nephew to a 1 inch pendant then glued the cab down over it with some Glossy Accents medium. The little metal heart charm above the pendant says 'Labor of Love' and is just so cute and little.
Everything (aside from the picture of the cute kid) is from
Alphastamps.com