Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Alpha Stamps Twilight Bracelet Kit

In celebration of the new movie Twilight Saga: Eclipse, Teri Calia of AlphaStamps.com has designed and put together a kit for making (and customizing!!) your very own Twilight inspired charm bracelet.

Whats so awesome about her design is the thought she put into the bracelet, custom designing a beautiful Edward Cullen representation with the 'diamond' heart and lion bead ('...And so the lion fell in love with the lamb' - Edward to Bella), blood red drop beads to represent, well... blood drops, a Queen chess piece to represent Bella Swan (and is also for the cover art of Breaking Dawn, the last book of the series. See what she did there?), a very cute red enameled apple to represent the cover of Twilight and a silver wolf for Jacob Black, the oh-so-cute werewolf.


So here is mine (again, my pic is kinda lame). I left the center heart blank as this will be a gift for my mother-in-law and I want to customize it per what she'd like.

Over all, the bracelet is pretty easy (and fun!!) to make and is suitable for crafters of any level. You will get detailed instructions in your kit, complete with step-by-step photos and great tips to make sure your bracelet comes out perfect. As for time, I think it took me about 45 minutes the first time around (I made one for my BFF who is OBSESSED with Twilight, her center heart says TEAM EDWARD) and 30 minutes the second (above) time around.

To see more photos, read about everything that comes in the kit and to purchase, go HERE.

P.S. Its on sale!! Get yours now!! :D