Sunday, July 25, 2010

AS Summer Vacation Themed ATC Swap Fianal

Yey! Got my Summer Vacation themed ATCs today in the mail and I must say, I got some great ones!

First one is from Caroline Ouzts Hay, the hostess of the swap:


I love the coral and how she layered it over the beauties, the one with the umbrella being my favorite. I also love the gold loop border and the sand along the bottom.

The second is by Teri Steele:


I really love the image she used as well as the cute charms she dangled from the sides (especially the anchor as I have a soft spot for sailor things. Love you, Dad!)

And the third is by Frieda Oxenham, one of Alpha Stamps' UK design team members:


So cool but so hard to photograph! She used fabrics and sewed along the border of the card. The top layer is sparkly clear plastic fabric and it really gives a neat effect.

So there it is, 2nd swap down and so far, so good. Thanks to Caroline, Teri and Frieda, your ATCs are awesome! Everyone else also did a great job and if anyone would like to see them, visit the Alpha Stamps gallery HERE.